Own a business that is built on helping others.
Top 5 Reasons to Own
HASSLE-FREE RESTAURANT REVENUE
Love the restaurant industry but want to avoid the headaches associated with restaurant ownership? DriveKindness gives you the opportunity to skip the stress and high investment cost of a restaurant franchise while earning revenue from multiple restaurants in your region, all for a low investment starting at $70K!
OWN A PIECE OF THE PARENT COMPANY
You read that right- in addition to owning a DriveKindness franchise in your community, you can potentially be a part-owner of DriveKindness Corporate! We’re giving our first 20 Franchise Owners .25% ownership of our parent franchisor company as a special ‘thank you’ for helping us build the DriveKindness brand.
BUILD A SCALABLE BUSINESS
Thanks to our home-based business model, minimal staffing requirements, and low initial investment, DriveKindness gives Franchise Owners the perfect opportunity for a highly-scalable business that can be easily expanded to fit your entrepreneurial goals.
RIDE THE DELIVERY WAVE
Third-party delivery was already beginning to catch on…and then came the COVID-19 pandemic. Demand for food delivery services is surging, and our low flat fees give DriveKindness Owners and restaurants just the advantage they need to take on the “Big 3” competitors!
SHOW YOUR COMMUNITY SOME LOVE
Need a little positivity in your workday? Our Franchise Owners are in the business of driving kindness…literally. From the little notes of affirmation and encouragement we drop into every delivery order to our ongoing donations to local food banks, spreading good vibes is just what we do!
I definitely see the 3rd party industry growing over next ten years. More restaurants have got into delivery, and the third-party industry is a great way to do that.”
-TYLER MCKINLEY, MA
READ MORE REVIEWS
Who We Are
We are true delivery service partners focused on restaurant owners, drivers, consumers, community goodwill, and Franchise Owner success.
We pay it forward with positive messaging, kindness, and transparency in all we do.
We help restaurants deliver a great experience to their customers.
Did You Know?
Hover or tap on an icon to learn more.
The global online food industry is currently valued at $111.32 billion and predicted to reach $154.34 billion by 2023.
Orders made by smartphone apps are a $38 billion industry in 2020.
According to recent forecasts, usage of third-party restaurant delivery apps will hit 60 million by 2023!
60% of U.S.consumers currently order delivery once a week and 31% at least twice a week.
Due to the pandemic, the country has increased third-party food delivery by 23%.
It was found that 33% of consumers are getting more takeout than before the pandemic, with 92% of restaurant traffic being off-premise.
Your success is our mission. Our corporate support team is here for you every step of the way as you prepare to “DriveKindness” in your community! Here’s what you can expect as a DriveKindness Franchise Owner:
• Over 11.5 classroom hours and 20 hours on-the-job
• We cover all processes and procedures necessary to operate a successful DriveKindness franchise.
• Hands-on support directly from our Founder, Rene Prats
• 5 days of on-site training from a corporate team member immediately before and after launching your new DriveKindness business
• Instant access to national restaurant partnerships through online ordering and delivery platform OLO
• Assistance with finding and recruiting local restaurants interested in using DriveKindness
• Inventive marketing campaigns focused on positive messaging and giving back to the community
Meet Your Support Team
FOUNDER & CEO: RENE PRATS
- Founded DriveKindness in 2020
- 40 years of restaurant experience
- Seasoned Franchise Owner, restaurant operator, & consultant
- Founded to help support restaurants amid COVID-19
- Over 25 years of restaurant experience
- Provides leadership and guidance to Franchise Owners, providing client and end-user experience
- Oversees strategic development and ensures effective execution of company-wide training
- Identifies and anaylzes trends in data to formulate and determine the appropriate course of action, customer feedback, competitive landscape, and opportunities for continued growth and improvement
MARKETING DIRECTOR: MARIELENA JANE
- 25 years of experience as a marketing executive
- Coordinates all franchise PR
- Creates engaging consumer ads on Facebook and Instagram
- Analyzes marketing tools, adjusting accordingly for maximum Franchise Owner success
- Over 20 years of management, strategy, product development delivery, and operational experience
- Hosts Franchise Owner training at DriveKindness corporate headquarters
- Available for ongoing Franchise Owner support
- Effective at multitasking with excellent negotiating and communication skills